Fadis S.p.A. cares about the accuracy and safeness of processing the data provided by its clients, suppliers and workers!
In this frameworks, Fadis S.p.A. has implemented all the measures required by Regulation EU 679/2016 and is willing to process data accordingly to the law and to the consents granted.
Since this website does not require to provide any data by its users, the present page is intended only to give you the relevant information to exercise the rights accrued by Regulation EU 679/2016 if you have already expressed your consent to Fadis S.p.A. as requested by our privacy disclaimer.
Below you can find the “.pdf” files of our privacy disclaimers:
The Data Controller is Fadis S.p.A., based in Solbiate Arno (VA), Via Colombera 70.
For any inquiry about privacy, please send an e.mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer appointed by Fadis S.p.A. is: MCM Majocchi Cavajoni Molinari Studio Legale Associato
tel. 02/66985777 - e.mail: email@example.com
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
We hereby include a summary of the rights under Regulation EU 679/2016.
In your quality of data subject, you shall exercise certain rights as provided by Regulation EU 679/2016 and other applicable rules concerning data protection.
Your rights as data subject under Regulation EU 679/2016 are the following:
- right of access. At any time you can ask to have information about your data as stored by us. Such information regards, among the others, the categories of data processed, the purposes of processing, the origin of the data in case we didn’t obtain such data directly from you, as well as the recipients to who we may have transferred your data, if applicable. You could obtain a free copy of your data. If you wish to have further copies, Fadis S.p.A. reserves the right to ask a remuneration for them.
- right of rectification. At any time you can ask a rectification of your data. As a consequence, Fadis S.p.A. will adopt appropriate actions to make your data – as stored and processed by us on an ongoing basis – to be kept correct, complete, updated and pertinent, on the basis of the most updated data granted.
- right to erasure. At any time you can ask the erasure of your data, subject to conditions as provided by the law. For example, that could happen as set forth in Article 17 of Regulation EU n. 679/2016:
• if your data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
• if you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
• if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
• if your personal data have been unlawfully processed, unless the processing is necessary: (i) for the fulfillment of a legal requirement that pretends the processing of your data; in particular for what it regards the period of storage of the documents as set forth by the law; (ii) for the establishment, exercise or the defence of a legal right or claim.
- right to restriction of processing. At any time you can obtain a restriction of processing your data if:
• you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
• we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- right to data portability. At any time you have the right to receive a copy of your data as they have been prior provided directly to Fadis S.p.A. on your explicit request, we will transfer your data – if it is technically workable – to another controller.
- right to object. At any time you can object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your data pursuant to point e) or f) of Article 6, (1) of Regulation EU n. 679/2016, or whenever personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In such case, we will no longer process your data. This last condition is not applicable if we can demonstrate that compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- right to obtain a copy of the safeguards. At any time you can obtain a copy of the appropriate safeguards implemented for what it regards the data transfer toward third countries, if applicable.
- right to withdraw the consent at any time. At any time you can withdraw the consent, if the processing is based on your consent, without prejudice to lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted prior to the withdrawal, by sending a request to the address afore indicated or otherwise with technical procedures made available by Fadis S.p.A. for the relevant processing.
Last update: July 12, 2018