PACKAGE WINDING RANGE
ELECTRONIC GROOVED DRUM
- ASSEMBLY WINDER
SOFT WINDER - REWINDER
The electronic grooved drum machines of Fadis’ MITO range are meant to process all types of staple fibre yarns.
Designed for winding speeds up to 1.400 m/min (mechanical speed up to 1.800 m/min) they undoubtedly are the most evolved and efficient machines available on the market today with this technology.
Thanks to this new platform it has been possible to combine the technology of a high level machine with the simplicity of use and maintenance of a drum machine.
With the MITO FT machine it is possible to obtain “soft” packages ready for dyeing with optimal density to avoid problems during the dyeing fase.
With the MITO RT machine it is possible to produce perfectly homogeneous bobbins which, in the following weaving, knitwear, hosiery knitting and other similar processes, guarantee perfect yarn unwinding with a uniform tension.
This is only possible with the MITO machines, because Fadis has chosen to use the best technologies available on today’s market that can be summarized as follows:
- Electronic aluminum drums treated with hard anodizing
- Electronic anti-patterning
- Automatic “on-line” yarn tension control with a resolution of 0,1 g
- Pneumatic digital control of the pressure of the take-up arm with a resolution of 0,01 bar
- High precision digital meter counter
- Acceleration/deceleration ramp
The whole MITO range has been designed on the basis of our “open platform” technology, where it is possible to choose between two types of electronic “Tens Control™” on-line tension devices:
- multipurpose “Tens Control™” on-line automatic tension device, ceramic type
- “Tens Control™” on-line automatic tension device, disc type.